Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sparkling White Peach Sangria

Happy government shutdown day 3! My job is one of the ones effected and I've really feel like Will Smith in I am Legend for the past few days...it's a ghost town!

I know its technically Fall, but Iowa is having an identity crisis and it has been in the high 70s and low 80s for the past couple of weeks. So, I thought I'd share a quick, easy and DELICIOUS summery drink that I stumbled upon on Pinterest. I made this for my Dad's annual summer party and it was a huge hit!

pic


Sparkling White Peach Sangira
2-3 White peaches, sliced
3/4 Cup peach brandy
1 bottle moscato
1 liter peach seltzer water
 
Combine all ingredients in large pitcher, add sliced peaches annnnd you're done!

You can find the recipe I used Here. Once again I'm clueless and had no idea white peaches were a thing..I've heard they're more expensive than regular peaches so you could just use a regular peach. Honestly after I made this for the first time I left out the peaches..it makes it look pretty and thats about it. My grocery store didn't have peach seltzer water so I used some peach flavored sparkling water and it worked just fine!

My roommate made a non-alcoholic version of this and swaped sparkling white wine for the moscato and added in a little bit of peach flavored juice for the brandy. She says it was good, but I didn't try it :)

What are some of your favorite Summer or Fall drinks??

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment