Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I bought a house..and it sucks

Buy a house they said..it will be cheaper than renting they said. Well, that may be true but then the furnace broke the day we moved in. The downstairs bathroom SINK was clogged with what looked like hotdog chunks and the upstairs bathroom toilet would not stop running. Give me the papers and I will put this place back on the market!

Luckily, I have a very handy dad so all of the above problems were fixed, but not before it dropped down to 64* and I was home alone frozen. To top off the cake I tried to be a nice girlfriend and bake some brownies, until I opened the oven to put them in and realized it was cold. Awesome. Handy dad swooped in again and we decided it would be best to just buy a new oven. So now I'm ovenless for another week and its surprisingly hard to think of things to make for dinner that don't require an oven! I've got some Chicken and Dumplings in the crockpot for tonight, I found the recipe on Pinterest so we'll see how that turns out.

Stay warm, and pray for no more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment